ENVIRONMENTALLY HEALTH AND SAFETY PILOTS:
- To develop pilots for the production of nano-material enabled improved performance products in industrial environment.
- Define, design and develop safe by design processes for, most efficient and environmentally friendliest nano-enabled products.
- To improve existing manufacturing processes and equipment for the control and monitoring the use of nano-enabled products.
- To obtain B-pillars that fulfill OEM requirements and combine plasmonic colours with anti-scratch and self-healing properties.
- To reduce the number of painted parts in automotive parts.
- Injection moulding insert to produce structures for plasmonic colour.
- To decrease the loss of power due to the friction between rotating and fixed motor parts.
- To obtain an increase of rotational speed for the hydraulic motor.
- To simplify the machining process by reducing the need of lapping.
- To increase the wear resistance of metallic components.